El Puerco de la Muerte
...providing depraved lunáticos everywhere with a low-cost entertainment alternative that works.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Friday, September 15, 2006
Classics of Western Civilization -- Pt. 1
One of the best Muppets skits ever made... glad that the nutty guys at DevilDucky agree with me.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Kickin' it Low-Fi, Old-School Stop Motion Style
They won't let us embed it... so here it is...
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Thursday, September 07, 2006
I went to SVA with this guy, Robert Castillo, winner of the Gold Medal in the 'Alternative' category at the 31st Annual Student Academy Awards for his DVD entitled S.P.I.C. -- The Storyboard of my Life, and I am honored and priviledged to call my friend. He has become quite the renowned storyboard artist, and recently had the above profile piece on Latin Nation. He was also recently recruited by ESPN Deportes to do a bunch of spots based on his art called Buenas Noches -- which were edited here at Creative Bubble. Way to go, Rob! Your story inspires everyone who hears it! Keep it going strong!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Rabbi Gavriel (above) rules. And so does his audio podcast.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Idea For A Vodcast
• "Jewthang" or "The 1-Minute Daily Hebraic Tale of the Underworld"
• Based on essay/s by prominent Jewish thinkers (Yitz Greenberg, Danny Landes, etc.)
• 1-minute (or less) shpiel with a discussion question, contest, or challenge (think 88Slide)
• Think ze frank's the show, except Jewish history/narrative instead of current events
• Clever small animations, clips submitted from users, stuff hijacked from popculture, etc.
If you steal my idea, I will personally hunt you down and make you my bitch.
P.S. Got a $25 iTunes Gift Certificate for my birthday -- what I should buy?