Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Daily Israeli

subtitled Ofer's Revenge...



That's right, pals and gals, thanks to a delicious inspiration from jewschool.com, whose RadioBlog (aptly titled JewJockey) has some truly cutting edge offerings from the often-way-too-Heimish wellspring of Jewish musicalness, I have decided that The Pig of Death's daily (or weekly) musical soundtrack must, at long last, be offered forth. It is dedicated to Ofer, who, as I've mentioned, is the badass Israeli mofo who sits next to me all day, creating kick-butt grafix for the broadcast design industry and playing some of the nuttiest tunes heralding from the farthest-flung archipelagos of coolness, Jewish or non. Scroll down (to the right) to sample today's lovely offering from Lemon Jelly, or click here.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, March 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Near fell off my chair when I heard today's musical selection! Wherever do you find that kind of music?????

 
At 11:46 AM, March 22, 2005, Blogger Chazarmaveth said...

As aforementioned, I find it from Ofer, the badass Israeli mofo, who sits next to me. I will ask him to post... stay tuned.

 
At 12:16 PM, March 22, 2005, Blogger Chazarmaveth said...

while i wait for Ofer to post, i should direct you to
http://audioscrobbler.com
thanks for listening, by the by!

 
At 10:32 AM, March 25, 2005, Anonymous Yomama said...

Love today's song -- nice, twangy and hysterical!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home