Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm depressed...



Just for the record, I would just like to record my opinion here (where else?) that not only is Hayden Christiensen a hrumphy, pouty, whiny, obstinate, corn-fed little mama's-boy without a single solitary iota of ability to convey even the remotest shred of the deep, soul-stirring pathos required of ANYONE playing The High Dark Lord of the Evil Galactic Empire, and not only has he repeatedly been given on-camera opportunities to make-out with our holy sister Natalie (get your Dark-Side-shmutzy hands off our Israeli Princess, you, you... Christensen!)...

But dang-nabit! The soulless little ingrate gets to headline a full-length feature motion picture that includes the world's first and only Army of Wookiees. And that, my friends... that's just a travesty of intergalactic justice. 'Nuff said.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, March 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know but he may do a good job. I just saw the preview and I'm gonna go see it. http://movies.channel.aol.com/feature/starwars/main.adp

 
At 9:19 PM, March 22, 2005, Blogger Chazarmaveth said...

i'm not saying i'm not gonna go see it.
i just resent george lucas for making me have to watch this teeny-bop turdola flit across the screen like tinkerbell-in-tights for 2 hours... it's freaking DARTH VADER, man!!! couldn't they have at least found someone who could act? who wasn't such a damn pasty-faced wussy-boy? it's just so wrong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home