Thursday, March 24, 2005

"My Grandpaw Went To The Beit HaMikdash...



...and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!"

Still hot on the trail of any dirt concerning the new so-called "Purim Movie" that's coming out, which I am growing more and more convinced, the more I think about it, has its origins with the other "Jewish" institution whose key members deserve a few well-aimed bullets, I stumbled across something hailing from my old stomping grounds of Orlando, FL -- something all vigilant truth-seeking Jews should be duly informed about:

Bayit Shlishi -- right there on Interstate-4, 20 miles from Disney!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, March 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is located not far from "Big Daddy" Don Garlits' Museum of Drag Racing, which now features the He-Rod Hot-Rot Masada Experience, a 3-D historical film/ thrill ride.

 
At 2:05 PM, March 24, 2005, Blogger Chazarmaveth said...

oh my sweet Lord!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!


I love Central and North Florida!!!!!

 
At 4:44 PM, March 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Central and North Florida?
No such place!

You must be thinking of Baja Alabama... ;-)


-Steg (dos iz nit der šteg)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home