Wednesday, March 30, 2005

NEW WEEKLY SLOP



Greetings to all of my faithful, squealing, wallowing PigHeads...

In addition to the occasional burst of insane, sociopathic short fiction from the diabolical literary archives of Hank Magitz, The Pig of Death is now delighted, nay, tickled to be hosting a new, weekly meta-column known simply (yet profoundly) as Bar's Random Rantless Emes. The author, a blood of mine from the south central Riverdale 'hood, has offered forth this brief introduction to his new column (about which we wish him the greatest possible success):

"As I've been given the golden opportunity to join The Pig's gaggle of contributors, here I go.  I'm a 28 year old husband and father, and bassist for Pey Dalid. I read my e-mails and surf the web so you don't have to, as well as send out random nuggets/garbage that I find interesting."

Coming in the next day or so, exclusive to The Pig of Death!

(Props to LetterShin.com for the photo -- scary, eh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home