Sunday, March 13, 2005

Tough Questions for Tough Jews...

Wouldn't that be nice?



"Tough Questions for Tough Jews," an upcoming monthly column exclusive to The Pig Of Death, from our top field correspondent Hank Magitz, interviewing some of the toughest Jews out there about what it's like to be tough, Jewish, and famous...

Hank, I've got a wish-list for ya, buddy, believe me...

Any other wish-list candidates (besides those pictured) from my loyal readership (yes, that means you, Mom), leave me a comment and, and if it's good, I'll pass it along to Hank...

Coming to The Pig of Death in April/May 2005

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, March 13, 2005, Blogger barseff said...

Perry Farrel
Steven Spielberg
Mel Brooks
David Lee Roth

 
At 3:45 PM, March 14, 2005, Anonymous Chill-ant said...

Those guys aren't tuff, henry winkler now thats tuff.... why don't we dig up Moshe Dayan, now that mo'fo was badass. theres that wrestler Goldburger. Ha! what about Sandy Cofax, I heard he was pretty mean.

 
At 3:50 PM, March 14, 2005, Blogger Chazarmaveth said...

Actually chill-ant, here's the wish-list I gave to Hank earlier today:
I hope he checks back and sees yours as well...

Paul Auster
Leonard Cohen
Harlan Ellison
Perry Farrel
Yossi Fine
Thomas Friedman
Neil Gaiman
Barry Greenstein -- World Poker Contender who gives all earnings to tzedaka
Charlie Kaufman
Yudel Krinsky
Charlie Kushner
David Mamet
Clifford Meth
Leonard Nimoy
David Lee Roth
Philip Roth
Gene Simmons
Art Spiegelman
Eli Wallach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home