Wednesday, April 27, 2005

8-Bit Extravaganza in L.A.


(Art by Plasticf**ker)

Saw this on Screenhead and it made me think, "Wow. That's pretty freaking cool."

Evidently, there's an exhibit going on right now in L.A. called I Am 8-Bit which is art dedicated to the video games we all used to play. Now, love of 8-bit (and retro-80's love in general) has gone in, out, back in, back out, and come around back in again, I guess... But regardless of all the "ins" and "outs," there is and always will be a place in my heart for this kind of stuff, no matter what. Fort90 has posted pics that aren't on the I Am 8-Bit site gallery -- they are definitely worth a look-see.

Here's another pic that I just couldn't resist putting up here -- Azrael the orange cat is conspicuously missing, but we'll just cede that to artistic license:


(Art by Erik Wayne Patterson)

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, April 28, 2005, Blogger sojourning crow said...

cool ass pic!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home