Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"And This Is My Assistant, RONKA..."



It came, it came!

My e-bay purchase of Brad Bird's The Family Dog (on VHS) came in the mail! Yipee!!!

Now, I realize that what I'm about to do transgresses every single Intellectual Property Law known to mankind, but, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I am fairly confident that big-daddy B, knowing that an old-school vintage creation like this has not yet become available on DVD, would be totally psyched for someone like me to podcast this, at least for a limited engagement, to re-advertise unto the world that, no doubt, his kick-butt animation/direction skills have been in full effect since all the way back in the mid-80's when nobody knew his name, and (presumably) he didn't have a pot in which to, well... you know...

And if I'm wrong, I'll go to jail... peacefully... quietly... I'll enjoy it.

So, that being said, here is the episode as a Quicktime. I will only have it up this week, possibly next, so enjoy it, and give a shout if you agree that it ROCKS!

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, April 10, 2005, Anonymous yomama said...

Pretty funny! I remember back many years ago when you first watched it, and what an effect it had on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home