Thursday, June 30, 2005

Not Really Serious...



Pictured above is a frostingless birthday cake, in the shape of a pig.

I love Google image search.

Anyway, there really is no need for any of my loyal readers to get me anything for my birthday, or for our baby -- I was just giving voice to the brainless consumerist fantasies that drift through my mind while I sit at my desk, being oppressed by The Man.

Our registries were really created for our family and our familys' friends, none of whom read this blog and all of whom have been extremely generous with us in the past. I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has called or e-mailed with offers, and I am sorry if I sent out mixed messages -- you are all the best, and I love you.

For real, though -- you should rent Freaks and Geeks. For really, really real.

Oh, and you should check out this kick-ass mash-up of Matisyahu and the Rolling Stones, courtesy of Jewschool (who I normally wouldn't link to, since their ringleader Mobius is a self-proclaimed "post-leftist anarchist," which translates, in my own humble estimation, as "intellectually insecure poseur" -- if only he didn't make such cutting edge designs and find so many outrageously cool links.)

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, June 30, 2005, Blogger WanderingStu said...

You're dissing Mobius now, but you just told me that I should meet up with him-- nu? you want i should exploit his shtick to get myself established "b'Pinah"??????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home