Tuesday, July 19, 2005

"I WAAAAANT MY CAAAAKE....!!!!!"



Happy 30th Birthday to me. I want my cake.

I only say this, because I just learned that today, my birthday, July 19, is National Raspberry Cake Day. That, and I just bought myself the old Creepshow #1 Graphic Novel as a 30th birthday present. HaMevin Yavin regarding the connection between Creepshow and cake.

L'maveth!

(Update 5:41PM on the same day)

I've gotten so many nice e-cards from Hallmark.com today -- 3 in a row! This is what they look like:



The far-left one's from my Mom, the middle from my co-worker Jamie, the far-right from my old pal Shawn -- so nice to be remembered on my special day!



One more thing... try to win this Flash game, sent to me courtesy of my Grandma Rita -- freaking awesome.

6 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, July 19, 2005, Anonymous youknowwho said...

Happy birthday, and welcome to the 30's. You know you're getting old when you stop proofreading your blog!

 
At 5:39 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Chazarmaveth said...

screw yuo, man!

 
At 8:36 PM, July 19, 2005, Anonymous youknowwho said...

Another sign of getting older is losing respect for your elders -- because you are becoming one of them!

 
At 9:06 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Elayne said...

Happy birthday. That Flash game was cruel. :)

 
At 8:18 AM, July 20, 2005, Blogger barseff said...

happy 30th! maybe i'll see you travelling silverman's in riverdale for shabbos.

b

 
At 2:23 AM, July 22, 2005, Anonymous ck said...

Happy birthday death pig! From your fake ass friends at Jewlicious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home