Friday, August 26, 2005

My Hometown...



Amazing. Note the ad for a free X-Box below the announcement of the most grisly bears murders Volusia county had ever seen (which, as you will recall, revolved around a stolen X-Box console).

It's been a year since this story hit.

My pal Clifford (and no, he's not a fucking big red dog, allright) has invited me to write for a project that some of his pals are working on called Scream If You Want It. Perhaps I shall write something about the above X-Box murders which, after all, occurred in my hometown of Deltona.

Perhaps I will start doing research here.

Props to Stu for sending the above JPG to me, but if this doesn't constitute a flagrant refusal of his duly designated homework assignment to this blog, then I'll eat my yarmulke.

Shabbat Shalom!

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger barseff said...

good luck on the project. you going to Elan's wedding tonite w/ the bebe?

 
At 5:06 AM, September 01, 2005, Anonymous wanstu- shimmy shinri said...

Shit-- there goes my friggin secret identity, bitch.

The story is in process-- don't despair. And guess what? YOU are the main character.

Sort of. Not really. Alright, it's me. But in your clothes.

Dude, your drawers are ratty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home