Monday, October 10, 2005

Who IS... Sarah Silverman?????



Yup. My wife and a famous comedienne (whose cleavage currently graces the October issue of Heeb Magazine) share the same name, but only one of them is Shomer Shabbos. Guess which one!!!

Check out the trailer for Silverman's crass-looking, vulgarity-and-epithet-strewn new movie (if you're easily offended, don't say I didn't warn ya). Be sure to note the poetic device through which Gary Busey's name assumes insane, hilarious new levels of nasty.

Also, check out my pal Stu's article that he submitted to Salon a few years back, which reawakened me to the depths of his sheer literary nuttiness, by following this link right over here. It refers to one "Sarah Silverman," who was at that time just a sassy young upstart with some writing credits and a one-man Broadway show.

Thanks to Big Daddy Z for starting me on this. And to my wife, whom I love.

5 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger barseff said...

sarah silverman is pretty darn funny. she's going out with jimmy kimmel.

thanks for stu's article, i was cracking up. stu needs more exposure in the mass media.

b

 
At 7:01 PM, October 11, 2005, Anonymous The Wife said...

Um, do I get royalties for every hit you get? ...and didn't this say something different yesterday???

 
At 8:07 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger WanderingStu said...

Stu does need more exposure, Bar-- and I think Jerry is onto something. By linking my name to the site wanderSINGstu.com, ChazMav failed to create a valid web portal, but he did clue me in to the fact that it is time I strap on my new Naots and hit the road as a minstrel.

Only one Sarah Silverman is Shomer Shabbat, and only one signed my breast.

Check wanderingstu.com for Midgets and Rebbe Nachman

 
At 3:04 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

The Sarah Silverman married to Jerry is pretty darn funny, too....

 
At 3:10 PM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous The Wife said...

Thanks for the props, McA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home