Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mr. Jew-niverse



Looks Jewish, don't he? That guy up there with the flowers and the big shnozz? He keeps popping up in my favorite media! He has cameos in Freaks and Geeks (as a sexy Jewish college boy) and Serenity (as the technophilic, android-humping "Mr. Universe" pictured above), and now, just last night, I see him in Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle (which, incidentally, was written by two Jewboys named Schlossberg + Hurwitz, and which had me peeing-in-my-pants laughing the whole time).

Well, his name is David Krumholtz. He is Jewlicious. In fact, in my humble opinion, Jewlicious should do a thing on him (if they haven't already), because he is out there frontin' our peeps by, among other things, taking hits from a bong crafted out of a shofar. And, as I mentioned previously, humping androids.

Now if I can just get him to play a bearded chassidishe ba'al teshuva in a radical West Bank yeshiva in the 90's...

6 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

Jewlicious should "do a thing on him"? Hmm. We'll think about it.

 
At 12:49 AM, November 04, 2005, Anonymous annabel lee said...

Hey, I've been in love with the divine Mr. D.K. since my first episode of NUMB3RS. He is *so* Jewlicious.

 
At 9:18 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger barseff said...

he looks like Neshama Carlebach's hubby. they're in riverdale too, i see him walking everyday to the bus/train when i carpool my daughter to school.

Good Shabbos!
barry

 
At 1:04 PM, November 04, 2005, Blogger Jack's Shack said...

He looks like a million guys I went to school with.

 
At 11:06 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Just don't give him my part....

 
At 10:19 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der ┼íteg) said...

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is the funniest movie ever!

I love the America speech near the end:

"Okay, so you think this is just about the burgers, huh? Let me tell you - it's about far more than that. Our parents came to this country escaping persecution, poverty, and hunger. Hunger, Harold. They were very, very hungry. And they wanted to live in a land that treated them as equals. A land filled with hamburger stands. And not just one type of hamburger, okay, hundreds of types. With different sizes, toppings, condiments - that land was America. America, Harold! America. Now this is about achieving what our parents set out for. This is about the pursuit of happiness. This night is about the American Dream. Dude - we can stay here, get arrested, and end our hopes of ever going to White Castle. Or we can take that hang-glider and make our leap towards freedom. I leave the decision up to you."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home