This week on Episode #1 of The Pig of Death Vodcast (video podcast, for those who need a translation):
1) The Autistic Basketball Star and why his coach and teammates must be denser than week-old kneidlach,
2) Tiki Bar TV and why I am a die-hard subscriber,
3) The Urban Ninjas and how they flip out and... well, flip out!
4) Joti vs. Chassid -- hipster madness in Park Slope.
5) Y-Love -- English/Hebrew/Aramaic/Arabic/Yiddish hip hop performed by an African-American yeshiva buchur (hat-tip to Jewschool for the above two).
6) Grinning Evil Death -- a nostalgic segment from Liquid Television, circa 1991.
(P.S. If Chazarmaveth doesn't drop dead of exasperation before the third of these vodcasts has been completed, you will be able to subscribe to The Pig of Death vodcast on iTunes! Now doesn't that sound worth it all?!?)
(P.P.S. I know, I know, I KNOW, it's not really a "vodcast" if'n unless you can download the MP4 to your video iPod... which leads me to my next post-script...)
(P.P.P.S. Anyone know of some good, cheap-ish, high-bandwidth video hosting for hire (Google Video and YouTube excluded, since their encoding and file downloads suck)? Please leave a comment here!)
Stay tuned, my sucklings!!!