This week on the Vodcast:
1) What is it with all these hot chicks on podcasts --
-- Tiki Bar TV's Lala
-- Rocketboom's Amanda Congdon
-- Geekbrief TV's Cali Lewis
-- KitKast's Casey McKinnon, and of course,
-- French maid TV
We need more dudes, dude!
2) Cow Abductions
(from Jessica Sterfels, a soil conservationist in Petaluma, CA, who also happens to be my sister-in-law)
3) I thought this guy, Chris Bliss, had the most amazing juggling act I'd ever seen -- and his associated standup act wasn't too shabby either -- at least, not until I saw Jason Garfield's parody of his act, which truly puts him to shame (at least, on the juggling tip). Wow.
4) Lip Synch Madness -- A whole new internet video channel is being spawned -- Gidol, where people are performing competitive lip-synching for the mindless entertainment of millions.
Check out that you can submit your own lip-synch by April 15 and you can be on MTV!!!
5) Bar Mitzvah Disco -- submit your Bar Mitzvah video here! I submitted mine!
6) The Kid from Brooklyn whales on Starbucks -- caught this from Gawker.com.
7) P.S. The Easter Bunny Hates You.
Stay tuned, my sucklings!!!